Guttersvoice: a lil somethin somethin
Guttersvoice: a lil somethin somethin
so i finished watching tsuritama today
i want urara’s hair
I always had friends by my side. And I even surprised myself… by how loudly I learned to laugh. "
i love them both so much.
1. Finals week is coming up. From now until May 7th you may officially mark me as on hiatus even though the queue will be up
2. After this date summer will be a blast of tsuri reblogs, fanfics, and fun but I have to get through finals first
3. May 17th is the two year anniversary of when I created this blog so get ready for a blast (and a giveaway… of my tsuri art books)
4. I live in Raleigh, NC and as I did last year I will be attending Animazement 2014 and cosplaying as our lovely Haru. More news as it comes up, but if you want to meet at the convention send me an ask I want to hug all you lovely people
5. I send all my tsuri love to all the college, and high school students facing finals (do middle schoolers have finals? I didn’t) in these next few weeks. If you want to procrastinate and talk to me about your finals woe, or any of your woes stop by my personal blog and send me an ask.
6. If you have any tsurimergencies you can find me on my personal.
Haino Haino and Good Luck!
Hello fishing friends!!
I wanted to do a few times before, for Yuki’s birthday and for tsuritama’s air-date anniversary but I missed both because I was too busy. So I’m doing it now! A tsuritama art giveaway! Hooray!!
This series really means a lot to me and it’s given me so much, including introducing me to a lot of amazing people that I’m happy to call my friends today. So this is sort of my way of giving back!
Winner will receive:
tsuritama print (11” x 17”)
a full set of tsuritama laminated charms
both Hemingway and DUCK pins (2.25”)
You don’t have to be following me (though it would be nice), just be a fan of tsuritama!!
Other than that, the standard rules apply. Likes and reblogs count. If it gives a note, it counts. You can reblog however many times you want as long as you don’t do something lame like spam or use giveaway/dead side blogs.
Have your ask box open. Random number generator will be used to determine the winner!
Also, this is an international giveaway, I’ll ship wherever! As long as you’re willing to give me an address.
Giveaway ends May 4, 8:00 PM EST. Good luck and happy fishing :)
So, I finished rewatching Tsuritama. In an attempt to escape writing a primary source analysis on Galileo’s Sidereus Nuncius (Space Nerd Central, honestly)… I started this monstrosity after the 10th episode and marathoned the last two just now so that I could finish properly. This is too mortifying, combining my love of charts, neat lettering, color coding, futile attempts at logical systems, and Tsuritama! My unfair weaknesses! On top of it all, I casually pulled an all-nighter, so don’t expect me to be 100% coherent.
I had some vague idea of what each color meant. Green is friendship, blue more familial, red is passionate, and yellow is based on an exchange of information. Black is more neutral, while pink is a soft sort of love or fondness, and purple is just plain alien!
With every shamelessly wordy chart comes a set of shamelessly wordy headcanons. Brace yourselves.
I came across a certain post by someone who “sort of
not sosecretly” ships this pairing, and that was all the impetus I needed to draw it. This blog had too many bed-headed dweeblords on it anyways.
a while ago I was asked if I run any other fanblogs and the answer was no… but
my favorite anime ever since forever has been Mushi-shi and for those of you that care know that it, after about seven…eight or so years is getting a second season this spring season.
I snatched up the canon url as soon as they released the title name and now, if you like Mushi-shi can enjoy my presence on both blogs
If you don’t watch Mushi-shi I highly recommend it
Managing to worry about your little sister at a time like that takes true dedication.